Jordana Spiro, Star of TBS's "My Boys" Builds & Blogs

On Tuesday, October 7th we had the pleasure of building with the cast, writers and producers of TBS's series, "My Boys." They built a home in Los Angeles and were introduced to the Gaxiola Family, the future homeowners. "My Boys" star Jordana Spiro had this to say about her experience:

I knew that Habitat for Humanity was a great organization so I was looking forward to spending the day with them. I met amazing people who are interesting and dedicated to what they are doing. Ultimately, you get to have fun with your friends while doing something positive. Having the opportunity to help a family fulfill their dream of owning a home is pretty special.

I was really touched by the Gaxiola's story. They made us feel instantly connected to them, and I'm glad I was able to be a part of their lives, even in a small way.

If I had to sum up Habitat for Humanity in one word, it would be "sweat." They definitely put you to work right away.

Our sincere thanks to Jordana and everyone from the show for their support and hard work this week! We can't wait to build with you again.

More "My Boys" bloggers to come...

Labels: , , , ,