Want to meet your favorite celebrities and support Hollywood for Habitat for Humanity at the same time? You can! Visit www.charitybuzz.com/hfhfh (or click on the button to the right) and you can bid in the HOLLYWOOD FOR HABITAT FOR HUMANITY FALL VIP EXPERIENCE AUCTION, which features once in a lifetime experiences with superstars of film, music, television and sports. 100% of proceeds benefit Habitat for Humanity families served by HFH GLA.
Hugh Jackman, Ricky Martin, Linkin Park, Green Day, Ray Romano, Keith Urban, Britney Spears, Lauren Conrad, Brandon Barash and Lisa LoCicero, the LA Kings, the casts of American Idol, How I Met Your Mother and My Boys are just a few of our HFH supporters that you can get up close and personal with! We’re auctioning off meet & greets, premiere tickets, television show set visits, front seats for concerts, the chance to be behind the scenes on video shoots, the chance to walk the red carpet, attend a sound check party, lunch with the one or more of your celeb faves and much more. Hurry up and bid at www.charitybuzz.com/hfhfh, the auction launched this morning and closes on October 6 . . . don’t miss out!
Want to know more? Here’s a sample of what you can bid on . . .
* Meet Hugh Jackman after sitting in his personal seats for his new Broadway play “A Steady Rain”
* Roll up to the Staples Center in LA like a rock star for the Britney Spears show
* Be behind the scenes of a Ricky Martin video shoot and get a behind the scenes glimpse at how videos are made
* Meet Ray Romano in Las Vegas before his show at the Mirage Hotel+ spend two free nights at the Mirage
* Be one of a handful of people in a stadium that seats tens of thousands as you watch Green Day warm up for their gig that night at an intimate, exclusive sound-check party
* Walk the red carpet at the launch of Lauren Conrad’s new clothing line for Kohl’s, wearing one of her designs
* Have lunch with daytime’s hottest couple, General Hospital’s Brandon Barash and Lisa LoCicero or with Kyle Howard and members of the cast of My Boys
* Hang out on the set of Linkin Park’s new video, meet the band, and watch as they create
* Have lunch with film star and recording artist Emmy Rossum or House’s Jennifer Morrison and find out what really goes on as films and television are created
* Visit the set and meet the casts of Cougar Town, CSI Miami or How I Met Your Mother or attend a table read of Seth McFarlane’s newest animation hit “The Cleveland Show”
* Attend the red carpet premieres of “Kings of the Evening” (and meet the film’s star Glynn Turman) or “Armored” (and meet the film’s star, Amaury Nolasco”)
* Be up close and personal with Alejandro Sanz, Keith Urban, Wisin y Yandel or Juanes during their world tours during meet & greets and sound checks and then sit up front as their personal guests
* Visit the set of the "The Young and The Restless" and learn more about “Genoa City” from the soap’s leading lady, Kate Linder
* Meet the LA Kings after the game, after you sit close enough to be cold
We are very grateful to our INCREDIBLE team of celebrity supporters and entertainment industry partners who have donated experiences to help us raise funds for Habitat GLA, and we hope you win a chance to get closer to your faves! Please bid now (then bid again often!) at www.charitybuzz.com/hfhfh And, be sure to follow me at @habitatali on twitter for continual updates on last minute additions to the list…you never know who may show up!!
Labels: britney spears, Green day, keith urban, linkin park