Things a Shopper May Find at the HFH ReStore

I've wandered through the Habitat for Humanity Home Store in Gardena on several occasions, and I have never left without finding something to bring home (tablecloths, lamps, bowls, a wonderful blue couch...etc).  There are things I often want to bring home, but unfortunately don't have the room for!  An item that always seems to be found at the home store is piano's!  I always think about where I might be able to place a piano in my little apartment.  Finding piano's at the Home Store makes sense, as pianos are difficult to move, and often it is easier to donate or sell your piano rather than trying to move it to a new location.  

If you are musically inclined, and are looking for an affordable option when it comes to a piano (or any other household item) take a trip to Gardena before you head anywhere else, you might find just what you are looking for.  Not only will it be more affordable, but your purchase will help Habitat for Humanity continue with their mission of providing affordable housing to deserving families throughout Los Angeles!  

~LeighAnn - Habitat for Humanity Greater Los Angeles, ReStore Shopper








(above is a piano I saw during one of my ReStore/Home Store shopping trips)

Labels: , , , , ,