|Click to Register|
This Saturday, February 4, 2012 we will be hosting a free,
Homeownership Resource Fair at Cal State University, Dominguez Hills
. If you are a low-income resident interested
in affordable homeownership or a low income resident of LA County in need of
critical home repair services, here are 5 great reasons why you should attend
- Learn how to purchase a zero-interest Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. (HFH GLA)
- Learn about “mortgage assistance” and if you
- Have you served in the military? Find out how
HFH GLA is serving those who have served through its Habitat for Heroes program.
- Walk away with valuable information on how to
improve credit scores, how to save for a home or college, neighborhood watch
programs and more.
- Actually apply during your session for Habitat for Humanity homeownership and our home repair programs.
for either the morning session (9am – 12pm), or the afternoon session (1pm –
4pm). Both sessions will take place in the Loker Student Union at 1000 East Victoria
Street in Carson.
All registered attendees are eligible for a Free Opportunity Drawing for Prizes & parking is free!
Labels: affordable housing, critical home repairs, find out how to apply for habitat for humanity, Habitat for Heroes, homeowner resource fair, homes for veterans, los angeles low income homeownership mortgage