|Click to Register|
This Saturday, February 4, 2012 we will be hosting a free, Homeownership Resource Fair at Cal State University, Dominguez Hills. If you are a low-income resident interested in affordable homeownership or a low income resident of LA County in need of critical home repair services, here are 5 great reasons why you should attend this event:
- Learn how to purchase a zero-interest Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. (HFH GLA) home.
- Learn about “mortgage assistance” and if you qualify.
- Have you served in the military? Find out how HFH GLA is serving those who have served through its Habitat for Heroes program.
- Walk away with valuable information on how to improve credit scores, how to save for a home or college, neighborhood watch programs and more.
- Actually apply during your session for Habitat for Humanity homeownership and our home repair programs.
Register online for either the morning session (9am – 12pm), or the afternoon session (1pm – 4pm). Both sessions will take place in the Loker Student Union at 1000 East Victoria Street in Carson.
All registered attendees are eligible for a Free Opportunity Drawing for Prizes & parking is free!