I Spent my Birthday Building a Habitat for Humanity Home with Friends and Family


Hello Everyone,

My name is Dee Murphy and I just had the most amazing birthday...and I'd love to share it with you!

I decided to celebrate my 35th year by asking my friends to join me in a "birthday build" for Habitat for Humanity. I had participated in the "Power Women, Power Tools" build and fell in love with the organization and of course with how it made me feel!

My friends and family joined me on Friday, October 3rd (some even took off work!) and we had an amazing day building, laughing, eating, posing, learning sharing, and of course giving.

It was honestly the best birthday I have ever had, and I am inspired to have more birthdays just like it.

Thank you Habitat for your help in organizing the event... I will never forget it!

Sincerely,
Dee Murphy

If you'd like to have your next birthday, anniversary, company party or corporate retreat with Habitat for Humanity, please visit our website or contact our Volunteer department at 310-323-4663.




Labels: , , , ,